Join JPAS and Maestro Dennis G. Assaf as they are honored with the AACT Distinguished Merit Award in NYC JULY 12-15, 2012!
Celebrate with a weekend getaway to the Big Apple and support JPAS programming - a portion of funds will be donated back to JPAS! CLICK here for special package pricing from our friends at Travel Central!
CLICK HERE for full UPDATED info and to download brochure and info on how to register!
JPAS is honored to receive a DISTINGUISHED MERIT Award from the American Association of Community Theatres for contributions made to promote and develope the highest standards of community theatre. Read more here!
July 12-15, 2012
New York Trip Highlights:
- 3 Nights at Millennium Broadway Hotel including all taxes and service charges, a premier Midtown Manhattan Hotel located in Times Square.
- 3 Days of leisurely sightseeing on the famous double decker busses that allow you to hop on and hop off and enjoy any of these famous neighborhoods and attractions:
- Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theatre District, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim, Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
- Airport -- hotel round trip transfers
- PRICE: $689 per person based on double occupancy**
- Round Trip air from New Orleans starts at $340 per person
This offer is sponsored by Travel Centeral Vacations. For questions, Please contact Ellyn at Travel Central Vacations www.TravelCentralVacations.com
3221 N. Causeway Blvd - Metairie